Friday, November 21, 2008

just another worthless soul from the other side of the tracks.

i feel REALLY good lately. I still cant decide if I'm doing it for myself or if I'm doing it to spite the skeptics. For all I know, I could have started off doing these amazing things for myself out of spite for everybody who has ever told me I'm a lost cause. Or deserted me out of lack of persistance in sticking with me, whether that be friends or something more. It feels so much better to have a clear conscience on my shoulders instead of a thick, confused head. confused heads tend to be heavy. My neck still hurts from heavy my last head was.

I've been listening to a LOT of elton john lately, namely his blues stuff. I love how a gay british guy can decide to write a blues-pop album themed around the civil war. and pull it off.

I started my jobS this week, payless is pretty cool... the coworkers there seem pretty awesome, despite the imminent workplace drama that is bound to occur when you work with literally ALL girls. The sunglasses place is REALLY awesome.. I'm basically the manager of the store, i open and close and do count outs. and i work alone which is really cool. Oh yeah, did I mention that I get to wear whatever I want? And I get to make my own hours? YEAH. Only shitty thing is that some chick didnt show up for her first day, and shes a full-time employee. so, unfortunately, all her hours got dispersed on me, which is cool cause its $$$ but bad because I have another job and school to work around also. Once school is done though, It'll be probably 50-60 hour work weeks from there on, which is awesome because its something productive for me to do with my time, while progressing towards goals I've set for myself. They're already talking about making me a keyholder at Payless and switching me up to full time, when the time is right. So I'm glad the whole money/job aspect of my life is working up to par.

School is eh. I'm passing. That's all that really matters.

On the opposite sex front of my life, I have no comment. I like it a lot more when that aspect of my life isnt KNOWN by anybody except me.

My family and I are getting along a lot better, but I only have me being home more often to attribute to that. I'm not gone on weeklong booze binges anymore and I dont come stumbling in the front door, so thats always a plus when trying to be civil, right?

Physical Fitness is going swell, as is eating right. No visual improvements yet, but those will come in time. Im not worried. I decreased running 2.5 miles a day to running a mile every few days, because I found out that its not good for a skinny cat like me to burn all those calories while JUST running.

I went shopping not too long ago, got some new threadsss. into it.

yeah, thats about it. theres an update. bye.

No comments: