Monday, June 23, 2008

with my feet on the dash, the world doesn't matter..

the past 36 hours have been way too ridiculously wild. its funny not remembering something and then all of a sudden it hits you and you remember it and its like it happens again. I'm gonna chill out for awhile.



my family came home from truckee and I'm happy to see my siblings. right now, I'm watching the fucking scorpion king with my little brother and I couldn't be more content. my body aches and I can't tell you why. my fucking right foot got run over by a car yesterday. its all bruised and swollen. didn't feel good at all. got pissed at my friend jessica because she was the one who did it. played baseball with friends at the park and I of course dominated everything. I busted the cover off a baseball like my name was benny the jet. game started to get wayyyy too competitive so I stopped playing. left to omars apt where he passed out. miri then gave me a sickkkk haircut with steps in it like vanilla ice. I played crash team racing for the original playstation and I ruled miri because I'm sick like that. all the while it was strong whiskey and cokes starting at 930am that day with paul. so I was DRUNK really drunk. so drunk that I was sober. then paul came back to HQ after nailing some hussie and me and him walked to my house and killed a bottle of wine in about 5 minutes. came in. mom knew I was drunk. woke up and talked to her about it. just made 5 tshirts into tank tops. watching MXC now with my brother... I love this show. seriously though...where the FUCK do they get the original footage for this? looks like the dumbest game show ever.

kooky japanese people.

No comments: