Saturday, June 28, 2008

because I'm out here grindin..

the past two days have been really awesome. been keeping my drinking under a strict hold. I'm limiting myself to weekends and special occasions now. its saturday and I haven't been drunk since tuesday. had one beer for marios birthday on wednesday. gonna change tonight though wild party times nonstop. jake and matt moved out into an apartment and I've been there/here the last day and a half or so. using their couch space and playing grand theft auto iv on xbox literally nonstop. I love these dudes a lot they're in my top five best friends for sure. its just nonstop good times with no drama or bullshit... just like me... just the way I like it. its a pretty legit apartment too for sure. I'm gonna be the matt marino of this apartment this summer. aka you can find me here.






shut it down.

No comments: