Thursday, June 19, 2008

burn bridges sink ships til the bitter end.

I don't even remember posting the previous post. I'm still drunk.



I'd like to thank the academy.... will ferrell for giving tall ugly people like myself inspiration that we can make it in the real world... carlo rossi for laughing at me... jim beam for being a good friend to fall back on.. ben gibbard for having a majestic voice comparable to unicorns making love... girls for completely fucking with my head 100% of the time. gorgeous girls who are awesome and whom I'd date for being way too far away. transatlanticism. I'd also like to thank obey clothing and drivers caps for constantly getting me false senses of security in the form of girls. I'd also like to thank my amazing wit and sharp sense ofhumor for inspiring songs about myself. I'd like to thank short shorts for being my summer wardrobe... ray charles sunglasses for being the new sick thing even though I've been wearing them for years. I'd like to thank myself for being a drunk and a failure and a loser and a success all at the same time. I'd like to thank water for not being available to me right now... brotha lynch.. and beef jerky. peace.

No comments: