Thursday, July 24, 2008

comprehensible.

finally. I'm officially on a chillout. oh and I said this earlier but I'm officially celibate too...

happy birthday to omar and pilar! and stephanie too I hope you guys have a good one and stay alive to see day one of being 23, 19, and 19 respectively.


I need a job and I've been applying like wild... everywhere I apply, I'm told by people who work there that I'm a shoe in for the job and it keeps not happening. maybe I give the wrong impression. hm. so if you know anybody who's hiring, let me know. that is... if anybody actually even reads this.


I'm going to get my drums back in commission... because I have some pretty cool little projects goin on that I'd like to make official and actually make music instead of thinking about it.


my room looks sick after my heavy cleaning and rearranging.. except for the fact that the sheets I got for my bed were wayyy too small.... so my bed will continue to be sheet-less.


I've decided that I shouldn't be allowed to have a cell phone when I'm drunk.. I do too much dumb shit and say too much dumb shit like the previous entry or two... but since this is a more privatized exclusive setting for my words to find a home, I've already told myself since day one of the ol blog that no entry will ever be deleted.... no matter what. I guess this whole thing will be cool to read over again and again... just to get a sense of who I am. because sadly enough, this is the closest I get to being real. this blog.


winter is coming, and I am way stoked on getting more winter clothes.. skinny dudes and summer clothes don't mix, so I just have fun with it. but winter, I put my game face on and go balls out with the clothing.


I need medical and dental insurance again, I haven't been to a doctor in over a year and a dentist in about a year. I gotta get this frostbite checked out amongst lots of other physical problems that I've just been using fix-it techniques for.


I've realized that, to the outside person (you), my life is a lot better to read about than to actually be apart of. and its better for me too because I'm closed off and I don't like people. oh and I'm detrimental to you too.


subconsciously, I want a girlfriend. consciously thinking, I don't... and can't have one. so ignore those statements in the previous entries. looks like the ol celibacy move is a long term thing. who cares.


I got a new dresser.

I had $$ two days ago. my food addiction stole that.


that's basically an update in my life stay classy world

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I work for apple doing iphone tech support. We're hiring.
Let me know asap if you're interested
the only thing, is that the job is in sac though.

claudia said...

I read this