Tuesday, July 15, 2008

black dog.

so yo... the last 24 hours or so have been fucking ridiculously over the top wild. and today/tonight is looking up to be just the same. right now I'm keepin it chill with call of duty 4 and pacifico out here at HQ with jake eirik and jonny. matt and I had a wild wild wild adventure last night which I choose wisely to not divulge on the permanent history book known as the internet... but ask me about it and ill fill you in for sure. corrina and omar were apart of aforementioned journey also. 2 days ago (sunday) played baseball with a bunch of friends. that really honestly just consisted of me basically killing an 18 pack of mgd by myself except like 5 beers and still womping ass at baseball. first AB I hammered a deep fence shot out to left center for a cake double. then I took a beer break... for about 3 innings. then I hit the field and proceeded to get ZERO balls hit to me. thank god for the other team cause I would have caught the ball, then thrown the runners out, then went home and had sex with their mothers and not even say thank you. then it gets blurry but I remember hitting on girls rather sloppily, flying kites, this girl being all about me, then eating mass quantities of pizza before going back to HQ for more beer in pong form. I lost/won. yay/boo for me. woke up the next day at home, got about halfway through watching the majestic when I got kidnapped by matt jake and justin. recycled cans then did the do for about 9 hours before our wildness happened around 1130. woke up today played call of duty helped out ran errands moved furniture... got LOTS of beer then went home and said what's up to moms and picked up medicine from the ol pillbox. tonights about to be righteous as well I registered for classes here's what's up!



ENGLISH 101P
SPEECH 1
JAZZ ENSEMBLE
POLITICAL SCIENCE 1
HISTORY 1

No comments: