Saturday, March 14, 2009

march fourteenth

The few true friends in my life that I do have, I am beyond grateful for having. Yesterday, I had a day off. I woke up about an hour later than I wanted to, then the day consisted of running errands and driving around and hanging out with Justin until 5 when I took him to work. We got fresh choice which definitely ruled. I ate an insane amount of macaroni and I'm pretty sure I astonished Justin, the fellow patrons, and our "waitress" by putting away about three full trays of food, not to mention two ice creams. I got a haircut then we went antiquing and thrift store pawn shop shopping. The pawn shop downtown has some cymbals that I'm keeping my eye on, even if they are about forty dollars overpriced. At goodwill, I found some good cds in the forgotten dungeon that is the miscellaneous bin. 3 cds for 1.99 each. Can't beat that. Morrissey, Tom Petty, and the first Goo Goo Dolls album... their punk one. At game stop, I almost choked out the asian dude who works there... I asked for Pokemon Red for GameBoy Color and he just laughed. I watched minority report at home and watched and talked to my troublesome brother before going out and watching my friends do hallucinogenic drugs. Tomorrow, I have another day off with absolutely nothing to do. Probably going to have band practice in San Leandro. Its a really fun band and I'm stoked to play in it... it me, my friend Brad (lose none, on a warpath, these days, lifelong tragedy, etc.), some really cool dude Mike, and this dude Donny (time for living, modern eyes) which I'm stoked about because he has such a distinct voice and time for living was my favorite hardcore band when I was 14. I even made my screen name in reference to a line in one of their songs. True story. Its quick. Its dark. Its unlike most things you've heard.

I owe 200$ for my car.
I owe 100$ for last months rent.
225$ for this months rent
80$ for phone bill.
Cars not registered. No insurance.
I'm getting cymbals and probably moving with my tax return money

But lifes good.

No comments: