Monday, June 15, 2009

smiles for nautical miles and knots

It is 4:02 a.m. on a Monday morning... I am with one of my best friends watching dumb and dumber. I haven't been to sleep in almost 24 hours. I woke up at 9am and worked from 11am to 1:30 am. We are pulling an absolute all nighter and then in about an hour, we're riding bikes to lake berryessa and back... me and two of my best friends. can life get better? really? I was supposed to go to denver today for a few days and catch a rockies game, but the flights are all full of course. So instead, me and Jake are catching a plane to seattle for the day then coming back at night. Work is getting more and more intense and I'm working insane hours. They added a bunch of new flights and dont have the staff to efficiently deal with it. So theres a lot of overtime available. Next week on my days off, Im going to LA for sam's birthday... week after that, Im gonna try denver again, after that, Alaska. I can't slow down. I won't slow down. I can't stop. I won't stop.









And ive had wayyyy too much coffee...

No comments: