Wednesday, January 7, 2009

January Seventh, Two-Thousand and Eight.


Picked it up at target, along with Rockstar and Catch Me If You Can. Goodbye, social life.
Skywest is hiring in Denver. I'll be out of here by April or so. I have a tattoo appointment on the 25th. And many more after that. I might lose my kiosk job because somebody stole 50$ from the register. It wasnt me. I would have taken a lot more. This new girl is too perfect for me, I think I'll probably wind up messing it up. I made a very big New Years mistake. I am a very solitary person. I have too many new clothes. I work too much. I am giving my turtle to my sister. I am getting a tropical reef saltwater fish tank started. I am going to Denver to visit friends for a few days in two weeks. I wonder if she is still there. Like she was. Framed and embroidered in gold and on hold in my name. Come pick me up, I've landed. I like living in no mans land.

No comments: