Monday, December 1, 2008

hoy.

woke up tired from being out late last night with haley. it was chill we just had fun and food and all that.. i ate three bags of candy by myself, along with two volcano tacos and a thing of nachos. i was HIGH. woke up and failed my polisci test miserably. fuck the constitution. did the same for english. got lunch with dave taylor and hung out a bit. i got paid this weekend for about 55 total collective hours. so i went out and got a new phone with my money. I tried to resurrect the old number, but tmobile wasnt having it, so i had to get a new contract (sorry, justin... ill pay off the cancelled one...) so the number is 707 624 0616. text it. talk to me. let me know how things are in the rest of the world. even if you dont know me and stumbled across this blog, say hi. itll be entertaining. i went shopping at banana republic too and old navy. got some clothes. stoked. and now, i am going to work. good bye.

No comments: