Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I Give Up.

returning. revolting. im taking it all back. im going back to the way things were. by myself. ill be alright by myself. i will sink. i will willingly sink. im going to grab my iron shackles and jump in. a ten thousand league plunge. hopefully this time i dont get a chance to resurface. xibalba is a lie. out of death comes death. football season is over. next season, maybe ill make it to the playoffs. xibalba is right. out of death comes life. these shackles feel like fishing line digging into my skin. does salt water infect? maybe when i get to the bottom, a cold, crushing answer will push me deep into the earth's core. away. in the middle. untouchable. the core. warm. solitary. the core. xibalba was right all along... maybe you can live. maybe i can live.

goodbye, light.
long time, no see, black depth.

No comments: